Try this warm and satisfying baked oatmeal for a holiday treat or after your cleansing morning to shake up your breakfast routine!
Baked Wild Blueberry Oatmeal
- 2 cups gluten-free oats (quick or traditional)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Grease a baking pan with coconut oil, or line with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except the sliced almonds to a mixing bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to baking pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Sprinkle with sliced almonds before serving. Enjoy!
Dr. Kimberly Spair brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share.
– Anthony William, Medical Medium
Nothing is more powerful than a mother in touch with her intuition and power. Dr. Kimberly Spair’s course will help awaken that within you.
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author