These banana muffins are sure to excite the little ones in your life, all without compromising a healing diet!
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1½ cup of blanched Almond Flour
- ½ cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup of unsweetened Applesauce
- ½ cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with a silicone liner or grease using coconut oil.
- Sift together the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt, ground, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Keep aside.
- In another bowl combine the applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla, bananas, and the lemon juice. Whisk well.
- Gradually add the sifted almond flour mix and gently fold it in.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin pan, filling each cup about ¾ its size.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and Enjoy!