Enjoy this healing spin on a traditional black bean soup. Warm your soul with this rich, creamy, grounding, delicious combination. Top with medicinal herbs for more immune boosting power.
Black Bean Soup
- 1 Large Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1 Tbsp Of Olive Oil
- 3 Boxes of Veggie Broth or MM Healing Broth
- 5 Bags or Cans of Black Beans
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 7 Large Carrots
- 5 Large Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper -> Taste
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Chop onions, celery, potatoes, carrots, and mince the garlic.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until brown, and then add onion, carrots, celery, potatoes and cumin. Sauté until onions are translucent and veggies are partially browned.
- Add veggie broth and raise the heat to high.
- Add black beans along with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a slow rolling boil and let cook for about 45-60 minutes, stirring often.
- Scoop out 1 cup of whole beans with a slotted spoon and then, using an emulsion blender, work the beans until you’ve reached the desired consistency. The beans you have scooped out can be added back for texture.
- Squeeze the lime into the soup.
- Serve in individual bowls topped with your favorite fresh herbs.
Dr. Kimberly Spair brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share.
– Anthony William, Medical Medium
Nothing is more powerful than a mother in touch with her intuition and power. Dr. Kimberly Spair’s course will help awaken that within you.
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author