This tangy and sweet dressing is our current favorite for a chopped salad and is a wonderful topping for our falafel waffle along with fresh guacamole.
Creamy Orange Dressing
- 1/2 cup MM hummus
- 2 tbsp ground mustard seed powder
- 1 freshly squeezed orange
- 3 tsp pure maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- Sprinkle of cayenne
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Blend and Enjoy!
Dr. Kimberly Spair brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share.
– Anthony William, Medical Medium
Nothing is more powerful than a mother in touch with her intuition and power. Dr. Kimberly Spair’s course will help awaken that within you.
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author