This healing soup is a wonderful addition to your holiday table! This creamy broth is courtesy of hearty potatoes and raw cashews, creating a rich, savory dish that will be the (healing) star on your family’s meal!
Creamy Potato Soup
- 2-3 shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- vegetable broth to cover (usually 4-5 boxes)
- 5 lbs of potatoes, chopped
- 1/2-1 bag of RAW cashews
- Curry powder
In a large stock pot:
1. Sauté garlic in olive oil
2. Add shallots, sauté until golden brown
3. Add broth (reserve some broth for step #6)
4. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper
5. Simmer and cook until potatoes are soft
6. In a blender or food processor blend cashews and enough broth to cover
7. Emulsion blend potatoes and gently pour in cashew cream
8. Serve in bowls topped with (optional): chopped cilantro, parsley, shallots, cayenne, dulse
As a variation try curry powder!
Dr. Kimberly Spair brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share.
– Anthony William, Medical Medium
Nothing is more powerful than a mother in touch with her intuition and power. Dr. Kimberly Spair’s course will help awaken that within you.
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author