We have heard your requests for a “nut free” recipe for school! Here is an EXCITING cookie pie that can be used for a Halloween or Harvest Celebration at School. The ingredients are “compliant” for many healing plans without sacrificing taste. ENJOY and Happy Halloween!
Date Fig Cookie Pie
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups white navy beans
- 1 cup gluten free oats (quick or rolled)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried figs or fig chips (divided)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (coarse, optional)
- Preheat oven at 350ºF (177ºC) and grease your pie pan or springform pan with coconut oil (use a 10-inch pan for 12 servings).
- Combine beans, gluten free oats, applesauce, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and dates in a food processor until well blended. Stir in 3/4 of the fig chips.
- Transfer the cookie batter to your pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining fig chips on top, and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with salt (optional) and let cool before serving. Enjoy!
Dr. Kimberly Spair brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share.
– Anthony William, Medical Medium
Nothing is more powerful than a mother in touch with her intuition and power. Dr. Kimberly Spair’s course will help awaken that within you.
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author