Date Fig Cookie Pie
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups white navy beans
- 1 cup gluten free oats (quick or rolled)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried figs or fig chips (divided)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (coarse, optional)
- Preheat oven at 350ºF (177ºC) and grease your pie pan or springform pan with coconut oil (use a 10-inch pan for 12 servings).
- Combine beans, gluten free oats, applesauce, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and dates in a food processor until well blended. Stir in 3/4 of the fig chips.
- Transfer the cookie batter to your pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining fig chips on top, and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with salt (optional) and let cool before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe by Reclaimers of Health at https://www.reclaimersofhealth.com/date-fig-cookie-pie/