Get your crunch on!
This is great meal for a family transitioning to a PBD or for a child refusing traditional “salads” or greens.
Top waffle with greens, a chopped salad, fresh herbs, spices, dulse, and/or fresh guacamole.
Optional: orange salad dressing. Not only does it make the greens irresistible, but it moistens the falafel and ties all of the flavors together.
- One can or 2/3 cup of dried (soaked) chickpeas
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 purple onion
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, thyme, basil, parsley mixed
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- Guacamole (optional)
- Add chickpeas to vitamix blender or food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add garlic, onion, herbs, spinach, cumin, salt, and pepper. Blend slowly to a chunky texture. Gently fold in flour and blend.
- Cover “dough” and place in the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat waffle iron. Depending on your iron you may want to gently coat with coconut or olive oil.
- Spread the mixture onto waffle iron and cook until crispy - about 7-10 minutes.
Optional - Top with fresh guacamole, herbs, and spices.
Dr. Kimberly Spair brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share.
– Anthony William, Medical Medium
Nothing is more powerful than a mother in touch with her intuition and power. Dr. Kimberly Spair’s course will help awaken that within you.
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author