These quinoa apricot breakfast bars make a great snack or quick and easy breakfast on the run.
Quinoa Apricot Breakfast Bars
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- ½ cup finely chopped unsulfured Apricots
- ½ cup dried unsweetened Blueberries
- ¼ cup raw Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- ¼ cups Hemp seeds
- ¼ cups unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 teaspoon of ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground Ginger
- ½ cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 6 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of melted Coconut oil
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Save 2 teaspoon of chopped apricots, sunflower seeds, dried blueberries and coconut flakes to garnish.
- Add the quinoa, remaining apricots, blueberries, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, cinnamon and ginger in a large bowl. Give it a good mix.
- In another bowl, whisk together sunflower seed butter, maple syrup and melted coconut oil until smooth.
- Pour in the sunflower butter-maple syrup mix into the quinoa mixture. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the mix into the prepared pan. Garnish the top with reserved apricots, sunflower seeds, blueberries, and coconut flakes.
- Gently press the top so that the seeds and fruits adhere to the quinoa mix. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into bars or squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.