Try this simple spicy mango dressing on your next salad or whatever you want! The combo of spicy/sweet flavors in this dressing really pack a punch and brighten up any dish you add it to.
Spicy Mango Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Mango (fresh or thawed)
- 1/2 cup water (or more based on preference)
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic (small, minced)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt or dulse
- 5 dates
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container or jar and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Fat option: add cashews!
Dr. Kimberly Spair brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share.
– Anthony William, Medical Medium
Nothing is more powerful than a mother in touch with her intuition and power. Dr. Kimberly Spair’s course will help awaken that within you.
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author