Need a quick and delicious side dish that will please the entire family? This recipe is sure to entice the most stubborn family members. Want to know the best-kept secret? There are NO “yuckies” in this recipe! Go ahead, indulge! It’s the HOLIDAYS!
Sweet & Salty Roasted Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash (peeled, seeds removed)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp date sugar
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt “to taste"
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (204 C).
- Cut squash into 1/4 inch wedges.
- Toss wedges in a bowl with olive oil.
- Add tumeric, sea salt, cinnanon, and date sugar.
- Toss together until evenly combined.
- Add squash to baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and ENJOY!
Kimberly brings an enormous amount of compassion and light to her work as a healer. Her personal experience of overcoming chronic health issues while managing the demands of her busy life as a mother, wife and health practitioner gives her a special and invaluable insight into the challenges and struggles so many of her clients face. I deeply respect and honor Kimberly and her genuine commitment to helping her clients heal. She is a true ambassador of the healing information I share. – Anthony William, Medical Medium